Arsene Wenger has reportedly given Arsenal chief executive, Ivan Gazidis, a five-man transfer wishlist this summer, but who’s on it?
- Kylian Mbappe to Arsenal: The story so far
- Wenger will offer Lacazette £200k-per-week to lure the Frenchman to the Emirates
- Monaco’s Thomas Lemar keen to join Arsenal despite no Champions League football
- Swedish winger’s agent believes Arsenal interested in the RB Leipzig man
- Arsenal hold talks for Nice’s Seri
According to Tribal Football [via the Telegraph] Wenger has presented Gazidis with a wishlist of five players that he wants Arsenal to sign this summer in order to really compete in the league next season.
Said list apparently consists of Kylian Mbappe, Alexandre Lacazette, and Thomas Lemar, who most will already be aware of, as well as RB Leipzig’s Emil Forsberg and Nice midfielder Jean Seri.
If the media are to be believed, Arsenal are ready to splash out anything between £87m to £122m on the 18-year-old striker, who scored 26 goals over all competitions for Monaco last season.
Whether Arsene Wenger, who’s admittedly a big fan, is really willing to go up against the likes of Real Madrid and Liverpool to sign the France international remains to be seen.