We are currently in a FIFA international window and most of the Arsenal Ladies are currently involved with their national squad.
Here’s how they’re all doing while away.
- They beat Denmark 2-0 and 2-1 at their training camp in Turkey.
- Sari Van Veenendaal started both games.
- Danielle Van de Donk started the first game, was a sub in the second game, came on and scored the winner.
- Dominique Janssen started the first game.
- They beat Montenegro in the Euro 2017 qualifiers by 7-0.
- Vicky Losada played 90 minutes scored two goals.
- Marta Corredera came on as sub and played 11 minutes.
- The England squad was at Center Parcs having a jolly-up, no squad list disclosed but many social media posts.
- Emma Byrne and Katie McCabe both started for Ireland in their 5-0 disappointing defeat against the US WNT.
- Carla Humphrey was at the training camp at St George’s Park prior to her move to Doncaster Belles on loan.
- Leah Williamson, Chloe Kelly, Chiara Ritchie-Williams and Sian Rogers are currently in camp at St George’s Park.
- They lost to Norway 1-0 behind closed doors yesterday.
- The game was watched by 50 spectators according to the Norwegian FA.
- Taylor Hinds, Anna Patten, Lotte Wubben-Moy, Laura Hooper, Tinaya Alexander and Anna Filbey are selected to take part in the four nations tournament in the USA mid-February.
Youth teams’ weekend results
The u17 side played a friendly on Saturday against a boys teams and won the game 19-1.
The Development team also played a behind closed doors friendly away to Chelsea Ladies and won 4-1, with goals from Lucy Porter, Georgia Allen (pen), Florence Fyfe.