- Transgender men can help the #MeToo movement. Don’t exclude us [Guardian]
- An image of Putin and Trump kissing isn’t funny. It’s homophobic [Guardian]
- Why didn’t any ‘World Cup heroes’ stand up for Russia’s LGBTQ+ people? [Guardian]
- This Trans Courier Is Fighting To Improve Gig Economy Conditions [Vice]
- Let’s include trans guys in the discussion: Cervical Cancer Prevention week [Metro]
- 5 things you don’t realise about transitioning from one gender to another [Metro]
- Are mismatched sex drives a relationship deal breaker? [Metro]
- Why coming out as trans doesn’t make me brave [Metro]
- Tales from a trans guy: My first time in a men’s locker room [Metro]
- Tips from a trans guy: what men don’t understand about periods [Metro]
- 7 things to ask the next trans person you meet instead of the stupid stuff you’d probably say [Metro]
- 5 transgender myths you’ll hear and why you’re a fool to believe them [Metro]
- International Transgender Day Of Visibility – you’re damn right people should look at me [Metro]
Florentino Perez insists the European Super League isn't dead yet, as all 12 clubs remain bound to the contract they signed.
After a frenetic 48 hours in the footballing world, Stephen Bradley put out the signal for an emergency pod to react to the immediate impact that all of this Super League malarkey will have on Arsenal.
Mikel Arteta thinks Folarin Balogun will be pushing all of Arsenal's first-team strikers for a spot in the team, after earning his chance at senior level.
Harry Clarke helped Oldham Athletic to a win and a clean sheet from an unfamiliar position at right-wing-back on Tuesday night.
Sead Kolasinac played 90 minutes as FC Schalke were relegated by Arminia Bielefeld on Tuesday, before being mobbed by anger supporters.
Arsenal loanee Tyreece John-Jules scored an impressive goal in his second substitute appearance after injury, for Doncaster Rovers on Tuesday.
Arsenal's u18s defeated Chelsea on Tuesday in a comeback victory thanks to goals from Marcelo Flores and Mazeed Ogungbo.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang says "the only right decision" has been made, after Arsenal pulled out of the European Super League on Tuesday.
Amid the looming news about the European Super League, let's have a look at our Arsenal predicted lineup to face Everton on Friday.