According to football expert, José Luis Sánchez, Inter Milan and Arsenal are the only teams to table bids for Real Madrid midfielder, James Rodriquez.
- James Rodriguez wants to snub Arsenal interest to reunite with Carlo Ancelotti at Bayern
- Arsenal make bid for Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez
- James’ wife clarifies player’s future amid Arsenal links
- Other reports claim Manchester United have also made offer
- Inter and Arsenal bid for James but offers too low
Both Inter and Arsenal’s bids have reportedly been too low for Real, which fits in with claims earlier in the week that the La Liga giants had rejected an offer from the Gunners just shy of their £70m valuation.
Apparently, James is waiting for Bayern Munich to come knocking since he wants to reunite with former Real coach, Carlo Ancelotti.
The 25-year-old has been struggling for regular game time under Zinedine Zidane and is therefore allegedly looking for a move away from Los Blancos despite having three years left on his current deal.
Last season, the midfielder scored eight goals and assisted six in 22 La Liga appearances, which is impressive considering he very rarely got a full game under his belt. In fact, he played just 1,181 minutes, which means he played an average of 53.7 minutes per appearance.