- Transgender men can help the #MeToo movement. Don’t exclude us [Guardian]
- An image of Putin and Trump kissing isn’t funny. It’s homophobic [Guardian]
- Why didn’t any ‘World Cup heroes’ stand up for Russia’s LGBTQ+ people? [Guardian]
- This Trans Courier Is Fighting To Improve Gig Economy Conditions [Vice]
- Let’s include trans guys in the discussion: Cervical Cancer Prevention week [Metro]
- 5 things you don’t realise about transitioning from one gender to another [Metro]
- Are mismatched sex drives a relationship deal breaker? [Metro]
- Why coming out as trans doesn’t make me brave [Metro]
- Tales from a trans guy: My first time in a men’s locker room [Metro]
- Tips from a trans guy: what men don’t understand about periods [Metro]
- 7 things to ask the next trans person you meet instead of the stupid stuff you’d probably say [Metro]
- 5 transgender myths you’ll hear and why you’re a fool to believe them [Metro]
- International Transgender Day Of Visibility – you’re damn right people should look at me [Metro]
Nicolas Pepe's agent says the player is aware of the challenge facing him now, but he remains determined to succeed at Arsenal.
Willian was substituted with an injury against Leeds United on Sunday, so what is his prognosis and when can we expect him back?
Returning to Europa League action with the opportunity to top the group on Thursday, here's our predicted Arsenal lineup for Molde FK.
Jurgen Klopp highlighted Bukayo Saka's injury on Sunday as another example of the current problem with Premier League football.
It is that time of the year when key Euro qualifiers land in the middle of a busy domestic season, so what Arsenal players have been called up?
The FA are competing with the USMNT to try and entice Yunus Musah to play for them, despite the player's debut for the US senior side this month.
Gabriel Martinelli is closing in on a return from injury with Arsenal ahead of schedule as the forward steps up his recovery
Arsenal haven't been linked with a move for Real Madrid's Isco for 2 years but it seems as if we could be interested in a January loan move.
Arsenal have restarted contract negotiations with young academy striker Folarin Balogun, according to David Ornstein.