- Transgender men can help the #MeToo movement. Don’t exclude us [Guardian]
- An image of Putin and Trump kissing isn’t funny. It’s homophobic [Guardian]
- Why didn’t any ‘World Cup heroes’ stand up for Russia’s LGBTQ+ people? [Guardian]
- This Trans Courier Is Fighting To Improve Gig Economy Conditions [Vice]
- Let’s include trans guys in the discussion: Cervical Cancer Prevention week [Metro]
- 5 things you don’t realise about transitioning from one gender to another [Metro]
- Are mismatched sex drives a relationship deal breaker? [Metro]
- Why coming out as trans doesn’t make me brave [Metro]
- Tales from a trans guy: My first time in a men’s locker room [Metro]
- Tips from a trans guy: what men don’t understand about periods [Metro]
- 7 things to ask the next trans person you meet instead of the stupid stuff you’d probably say [Metro]
- 5 transgender myths you’ll hear and why you’re a fool to believe them [Metro]
- International Transgender Day Of Visibility – you’re damn right people should look at me [Metro]
Despite deciding against a loan move for Rob Holding, Arsenal may still sell an English centre-back this summer, with plenty of interest in Calum Chambers.
Mikel Arteta says Arsenal will shortly be in a position to announce a new signing, widely believed to be goalkeeper Rúnar Alex Rúnarsson.
There could be an Emirates return for Jack Wilshere this weekend even as his injury problems continue at West Ham.
Arsenal look set to sign Dijon's Rúnar Alex Rúnarsson on a five-year deal, so what shirt number would he get if he does sign for Arsenal?
Arsenal face West Ham and will be looking to pick up where they left off at Fulham, so who is fit and available to face the Hammers?
Arsenal have reportedly agreed personal terms with Brentford goalkeeper David Raya, but the two clubs are far from an agreement right now.
Arsenal have no new injuries ahead of the match against West Ham United, but there are a few updates from last week's report.
AC Milan are joining the race for Lucas Torreira, making an enquiry with Arsenal and the player's representatives over a summer transfer.
Arsenal are aiming to sign Rúnar Alex Rúnarsson from Ligue 1 side Dijon in time for him to feature in their West Ham squad this weekend.
Leeds' goalkeeper Kiko Casilla has been banned for eight games after being found guilty of using the N-word at Charlton striker, Jonathan Leko.