- Transgender men can help the #MeToo movement. Don’t exclude us [Guardian]
- An image of Putin and Trump kissing isn’t funny. It’s homophobic [Guardian]
- Why didn’t any ‘World Cup heroes’ stand up for Russia’s LGBTQ+ people? [Guardian]
- This Trans Courier Is Fighting To Improve Gig Economy Conditions [Vice]
- Let’s include trans guys in the discussion: Cervical Cancer Prevention week [Metro]
- 5 things you don’t realise about transitioning from one gender to another [Metro]
- Are mismatched sex drives a relationship deal breaker? [Metro]
- Why coming out as trans doesn’t make me brave [Metro]
- Tales from a trans guy: My first time in a men’s locker room [Metro]
- Tips from a trans guy: what men don’t understand about periods [Metro]
- 7 things to ask the next trans person you meet instead of the stupid stuff you’d probably say [Metro]
- 5 transgender myths you’ll hear and why you’re a fool to believe them [Metro]
- International Transgender Day Of Visibility – you’re damn right people should look at me [Metro]
Matt Smith is getting off to a slow start to his loan with Charlton Athletic, but he helped them to a win in his second start earlier this week.
Arsenal are looking at Andre Silva as a possible replacement for Alexandre Lacazette, according to reports in Italy.
William Saliba put in another strong individual performance on his loan spell as OGC Nice beat Nimes Olympique on Wednesday night.
Mikel Arteta says he'd prefer both teams to have equal conditions leading up to the North London derby, following Spurs' recent fixture alteration.
Eddie Nketiah has played a total of 1,113 minutes this season but hasn't seen any action since his solitary minute against Manchester United
Fabrizio Romano is the latest source to link Arsenal with a summer move for Tariq Lamptey, as speculation surrounding an exit for Hector Bellerin grows.
Arsenal are tracking RB Leipzig defender Ibrahima Konate ahead of the summer, amid uncertainties surrounding their current centre-backs.
2 wins in a week and a Willian that works, what's going on? And where is Gabriel Martinelli? Questions we try to answer for you this week
VfB Stuttgart would be keen to keep Konstantinos Mavropanos for another season, with Arsenal watching his progress closely, according to a report.