Arsenal youngster Daniel Oyetunde has left the Gunners to sign for Fort Wayne Football Club, with his new club announcing the move on Friday.

Fort Wayne FC announced on Friday that Arsenal academy striker Daniel Oyetunde has joined the club on a permanent basis, leaving north London after half a decade with the Gunners.
“I’d been at Arsenal for the past five years and played throughout the age groups there from under-15 to under-21,” Oyetunde said.
“I’ve chosen Fort Wayne because I believe it’s the right next step for my career as it’s men’s football in a good league. This new project is exciting, and I can’t wait to get started.”

Oyetunde spent time out on loan with St. Albans City earlier this season, but he struggled for consistent minutes upon his return to Arsenal. He’ll hope his move across the Atlantic Ocean will result in regular games in 2026.
Fort Wayne have been competing in the USL League Two since their inception in 2019, and this season they’re moving to the USL League One, which is effectively the third tier of football in the United States (though there’s no merit-based promotion-relegation system in place).
Fort Wayne are also opening a new football-specific stadium for the team, Fort Wayne FC Park, with a matchday capacity of 9,200. They’ll play their first game in the ground on May 2nd, against Charlotte Independence.

“At just 19 years old, Daniel has his best years ahead of him,” Fort Wayne head coach Mike Avery said. “He is a quick and tricky attacking player who can glide past defenders. We plan to deploy him on the wing, and he has already shown ability to be goal-dangerous from either side.
“This next year will be an exciting time of growth for Daniel, both on the field and off it.”