Six Arsenal players have received England call-ups for the March international break, from the senior side down to the u18s.
The England first team, the u21s, and the u18s are all in match action over the upcoming break, whilst the u19s have a training camp. Arsenal will have representatives in all four teams, with the squad announcements occurring over the last few days.
In the first team, Bukayo Saka will return to the fold. He was listed among the forwards in Gareth Southgate’s squad, who will face San Marino, Albania, and Poland in World Cup qualifiers.
The u21s will take Eddie Nketiah and Emile Smith Rowe with them for the u21 European Championship group stage, with games against Switzerland, Portugal, and Croatia.
As mentioned, the u19s are only going on a training camp, but it’s still nice to see Miguel Azeez involved with the side.
Finally, the u18s have called up Hubert Graczyk and Daniel Oyegoke for their friendly match with Wales.
March fixture list
- Thursday 25th, 14:00 – England u21s vs Switzerland
- Thursday 25th, 19:45 – England vs San Marino
- Sunday 28th, 17:00 – Albania vs England
- Sunday 28th, 20:00 – Portugal vs England u21s
- Monday 29th, 12:00 – Wales vs England u18s
- Wednesday 31st, 17:00 – Croatia vs England u21s
- Wednesday 31st, 19:45 – England vs Poland
All times are given in local time (which is GMT for the first two games, before the clock change to BST on 28th March)
The senior matches will be live on ITV, the u21 matches will be live on Sky Sports, the u18 match will be streamed live by the Welsh FA.