Arsenal will travel to play Bournemouth in the FA Cup fourth round after beating Leeds, but when will that happen?
Arsenal and Leeds were drawn out of the FA Cup hat before they’d even played their game as the FA and media continue to wonder why the magic of the cup is being ruined.
As such, both sides knew that a trip to Bournemouth awaited the winners before the game kicked-off.
The games will be played between 24 and 27 January and the dates and times will be confirmed once the TV companies decide who they want to show alongside Manchester United, assuming they win their replay against Wolves.
FA Cup fourth round draw in full
- Watford or Tranmere Rovers v Wolverhampton Wanderers or Manchester United
- Hull City v Chelsea
- Southampton v Middlesbrough or Tottenham Hotspur
- QPR v Sheffield Wednesday
- Bournemouth v Arsenal
- Northampton Town v Derby County
- Brentford v Leicester City
- Millwall v Sheffield United
- Reading or Blackpool v Cardiff City or Carlisle United
- West Ham United v West Bromwich Albion
- Burnley v Norwich City
- Bristol Rovers or Coventry City v Birmingham City
- Manchester City v Fulham
- Rochdale or Newcastle United v Oxford United
- Portsmouth v Barnsley
- Bristol City or Shrewsbury Town v Liverpool