A number of the Arsenal squad have headed out on international duty over the current break, so let’s have our usual look at when they’ll all be in action.
We’ve already put together a post on all the Arsenal players involved with the England youth teams over the break, including a few players from the Gunners senior squad like Joe Willock, Reiss Nelson, Emile Smith Rowe and Bukayo Saka.
Gabriel Martinelli has also been called up to the Brazil u23s. Though this is technically a youth side, they’ll be the team to represent their country at the Olympics next summer if they can qualify.
Moving onto the senior international call-ups, Emi Martinez (Argentina), Sead Kolasinac (Bosnia & Herzegovina), Matteo Guendouzi (France), Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Gabon), Bernd Leno (Germany), Nicolas Pépé (Ivory Coast), Granit Xhaka (Switzerland) and Lucas Torreira (Uruguay) have made their countries’ squads for the break.
Guendouzi was initially with the France u21s, but he was called up to the first-team to replace Blaise Matuidi. The same thing happened in the September break, though the midfielder is yet to make his senior debut for France.
Here is the full fixture list for the listed players (all times in BST):
Thursday 14th November
- USA u23s vs Brazil u23s – TBD
- DR Congo vs Gabon – 19:00
- France vs Moldova – 19:45
Friday 15th November
- Brazil vs Argentina – 17:00
- Hungary vs Uruguay – 18:00
- Bosnia & Herzegovina vs Italy – 19:45
- Switzerland vs Georgia – 19:45
Saturday 16th November
- Ivory Coast vs Niger – 19:00
- Germany vs Belarus – 19:45
Sunday 17th November
- Argentina/Chile vs Brazil u23s – TBD
- Gabon vs Angola – 19:00
- Albania vs France – 19:45
Monday 18th November
- Argentina vs Uruguay – 19:15
- Liechtenstein vs Bosnia & Herzegovina – 19:45
- Gibraltar vs Switzerland – 19:45
Tuesday 19th November
- Ethiopia vs Ivory Coast – 13:00
- Germany vs Northern Ireland – 19:45