Arsenal’s TV selections for August and September have been confirmed by the Premier League, as the start of the new season inches closer.
On Friday morning, the Premier League announced a number of TV fixtures, including six Arsenal matches in August and September. Here is the list of updated fixtures along with the channel on which the games will be shown.
- Sunday 11 August 2019, 14:00 – Newcastle vs Arsenal (Sky Sports)
- Saturday 17 August 2019, 12:30 – Arsenal vs Burnley (BT Sport)
- Saturday 24 August 2019, 17:30 – Liverpool vs Arsenal (Sky Sports)
- Sunday 1 September 2019, 16:30 – Arsenal vs Spurs (Sky Sports)
- Sunday 15 September 2019, 16:30 – Watford vs Arsenal (Sky Sports)
- Monday 30 September 2019, 20:00 – Manchester United vs Arsenal (Sky Sports)
Arsenal have also had a number of games moved for Europa League participation. The first of these is the Aston Villa game, moved to Sunday 22 September, but it won’t be televised.
The rest of the Europa-related fixtures are too far away for us to know if they’ll be selected for TV or not, but here’s the full list anyway.
- Sunday 22 September 2019 – Arsenal vs Aston Villa
- Sunday 6 October 2019 – Arsenal vs AFC Bournemouth
- TBC – Arsenal vs Crystal Palace
- Sunday 10 November – Leicester City vs Arsenal
- Sunday 1 December – Norwich City vs Arsenal
- TBC – Arsenal vs Manchester City
It’s no real surprise to see Arsenal on TV so much in the early weeks of the season, what with the trips to Old Trafford, Anfield and hosting a North London derby in the opening two months. The pressure will be on to perform from the start.