Arsenal are seeking a new goalkeeping coach to work with youngsters at their Hale End Academy.
Advertising on Arsenal Jobs, the ‘role of The Academy Goalkeeping Coach involves overseeing and delivering of the Academy Goalkeeping Programme from Under 9 – Under 16 age groups, working across the Foundation and Youth Development Phase, whilst working closely with support departments to deliver both on and off-field success.’
Detailing the key responsibilities that come with the role, we get a peek behind the curtain at the Academy.
- Designing and presenting, for assessment and appraisal by the Academy Manager, coaching strategies all players designated to him from the Arsenal Academy coaching programme and ensuring all agreed strategies are implemented within agreed timescales.
- Meeting with Youth Academy Goalkeeping Coach on a regular basis to report progress.
- Planning and submitting session plans, match reports, attendance and reviews.
- Conducting with the Youth Academy Goalkeeping Coach mid and full season meetings with boys and parents and coaches under the position-holders responsibility.
- Maintaining discipline as set out in the Arsenal Football Club Code of Conduct.
- Identifying resource needs and reporting as appropriate.
- Adhering to a strict code of confidentiality in respect of any information relating to Arsenal Football Club and its operation.
- Participating in scouting opportunities whenever possible
- Meeting with recruitment to discuss retain and release strategies.
If you’re interested in applying for this role you best get moving.
The closing date is today (22 May)