Arsenal’s match against Burnley has been moved from Saturday 5 May to Sunday 6 May with a 4.30pm kick-off while dates for Arsenal’s youth cup finals have also been announced and Saturday night fixtures are set to increase.
The game is Arsenal’s final home match of the season and moving it to the Sunday means that Arsenal now have no Saturday games remaining this season.
1. Arsenal’s remaining fixtures look like this*:
- Sunday, 15 April – Newcastle United v Arsenal, 1.30pm
- Sunday, 22 April – West Ham United v Arsenal, 1.30pm
- Thursday, 26 April – Arsenal v Atletico Madrid, 8.05pm
- Sunday, 29 April – Manchester United v Arsenal, 4.30pm
- Thursday, 3 May – Atletico Madrid v Arsenal, 8.05pm
- Sunday, 6 May – Arsenal v Burnley, 4.30pm
- Wednesday, 9 May – Leicester v Arsenal, 7.45pm
- Sunday, 13 May – Huddersfield Town v Arsenal, 3pm
- Wednesday, 16 May – Possible Europa League final
Dates have also been announced for the two youth cup finals Arsenal are set to take part in. Click next to find out more
Premier League International Cup Final
Arsenal v Porto, Tuesday, 8 May
The u18s still need to beat Blackpool on Monday in the Youth Cup semi-final. Should they manage that, they will then face Chelsea in the final over two legs:
Chelsea v Arsenal, Friday, 27 April
Kick off 7.45pm
Arsenal v Chelsea, Monday, 30 April
Kick off 7.45pm
Both legs of the final will be shown live on ITV4
4. Saturday night fixtures
The 2018/19 season will see eight fixtures at 7.45pm on Saturday evenings.
There have only been three games in this timeslot in Premier League history with Tottenham v Manchester City this weekend the fourth.
Arsenal played in the first match on a Saturday evening, beating Southampton on Boxing Day in 2015. They lost 4-0.
The game tonight will be the first Saturday evening match that is not a festive fixture.
*All times given are UK