Arsenal and Chelsea have both been drawn away games in the fourth round of the Women’s FA Cup.
Arsenal travel to face Yeovil, while Chelsea were drawn away to London Bees. Both sides will fancy their chances of coming out on top.
WSL 1 teams now enter the competition one round earlier than in the previous format. At the time, only three wins were needed to reach the final at Wembley.
This previously led to a ludicrous quote from a Notts County player who said they were a big team and one of the best team in the country, because they had reached the final without playing any team from the top division as all their opponents were playing at level 2 and 3.
Notts County have now folded, and with an extra round being played for the WSL 1 teams, it makes it more competitive so other teams to have a chance to reach Wembley.
The games will be played on February 4:
- Durham v Sheffield
- Aston Villa v Middlesbrough
- Sunderland v Derby County or Brighouse Town
- Keynsham Town v Lewes
- Tottenham Hotspur v Doncaster Rovers Belles
- Liverpool v Watford
- Cardiff City v Oxford United
- The New Saints v Chichester City
- Millwall v Coventry United
- Reading v Birmingham City
- Plymouth Argyle v Leicester City
- Brighton & Hove Albion v Manchester City
- Blackburn Rovers v Charlton Athletic
- Yeovil Town v Arsenal
- London Bees v Chelsea
- Everton v Bristol City