Here is your comprehensive daily round-up of Arsenal-related programmes on radio and TV for Wednesday, January 16.
We’ve put together a listing for you, covering all the major Arsenal shows you won’t want to miss:
- 2:45am – Sky Sports PL – Liverpool vs Arsenal 2009. Highlights from the 4-4 thriller at Anfield when Arshavin stole the show.
- 6:30am – Sky Sports PL – Arsenal vs Spurs 2008. Highlights from another 4-4 thriller at the Emirates.
- 6:45am – Sky Sports PL – Manchester United vs Arsenal 1998. Highlights from Arsenal’s 1-0 away win at Old Trafford.
- 9:30am – Sky Sports PL – PL Legends: Ian Wright. A profile on the former Arsenal striker.
- 10am – Sky Sports PL – Premier League Daily. Latest news and updates from the PL season, plus analysis and interviews.
- 6:15pm – BT Sport 2 – Premier League Review. Highlight’s of the weekend’s matches, including Bournemouth vs Arsenal.
- 7pm – Sky Sports PL – Transfer Centre. A round-up of all the day’s transfer news, plus analysis of any major deals or potential deals.
- 7:15pm – BT Sport 2 – Third Round Replay: Leicester City vs Fleetwood Town
- 7:30pm – Sky Sports PL – Premier League World 2017/18. A round-up of Premier League headlines. Interviews with players/managers, team news and “insider knowledge”.
- 10pm – Sky Sports PL – The Debate. All the latest news and talking points from around the Premier League.
- 10:15pm – BT Sport 2 – Premier League Tonight. Jake Humphrey and an expert panel round up the weekend’s action.
- 6am-10am – BBC Radio 5 Live – 5 Live Breakfast. Clare McDonnell and Rachel Burden present news from the UK, including the day’s sports stories.
- 6am-10am – talkSPORT – The Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast. Alan Brazil and David Ginola review the latest headlines and discuss sports stories.
- 10am-1pm – talkSPORT – Jim White, Tony Cascarino and Bob Mills. Trio recap any transfer news and updates.
- 7pm-10:30pm – BBC Radio 5 Live – 5 Live Sport. Includes coverage of the FA Cup replays.
- 7pm-10pm – talkSPORT – Kick-off. Swansea vs Wolverhampton Wanderers.