Has Thomas Lemar just dropped a major hint that he’s signing for Arsenal this summer?
- Juventus enter race for Thomas Lemar
- Arsenal ‘dogged’ in Lemar pursuit, Lacazette could be key
- Lemar agrees personal terms with Arsenal
- Monaco leave Lemar out of kit picture
- 21-year-old likes Lacazette’s Arsenal picture on Instagram
Arsenal have identified Monaco winger Lemar as one of their main transfer targets this summer with the 21-year-old said to be pushing for a move to north London.
However, the Ligue 1 club are reportedly demanding £80m – more than double the Gunners’ rumoured second bid last week.
While it remains to be seen which twists this transfer saga will take next, Lemar himself appears to be hinting that he wants the move by ‘liking’ Alexandre Lacazette’s picture of the striker wearing his new Arsenal kit on Instagram.
Of course, Lemar could just be demonstrating his support for his mate, considering the two France internationals are friends.
Monaco, meanwhile, have omitted the winger from a recent picture of their new kit, despite him being present in a previous image at the end of June.