Arsenal are reportedly scouting 20-year-old Dinamo Zagreb centre-back, Filip Benkovic.
- Benkovic has only ever played for Dinamo Zagreb
- Has made 47 appearances since debut in 2015
- Five years left on current deal
- Arsenal, Chelsea, Fiorentina and Zenit St Petersburg all interested
- Inter said to have made £13.5m bid
Arsenal are reportedly set to go up against Chelsea for Dinamo Zagreb defender, Benkovic, who’s known as ‘Big Ben’ to fans.
Inter have allegedly already made a £13.5m (€15m) bid for the six-foot-four Croatian but Fiorentina and Zenit St Petersburg are also said to be interested.
The 20-year-old, who Arsenal are said to be scouting, has five years left on his contract at Zagreb.
He made 28 appearances across all competitions last season and 47 appearances for their first team since making his debut against NK Osijek in July 2015.
Benkovic is yet to be capped for Croatia’s senior team. However, he’s featured twice for their u21s.