Arsenal are reportedly keen on Manchester City starlet, Jadon Sancho.
- Sancho has three years left on City deal
- Tottenham have already made approach but deal knocked back
- 17-year-old has scored 13 goals in 16 caps for England u17s
- Made 33 appearances for City’s youth side last season – scored 20, assisted seven
- City desperate for Sancho to commit future to the club
Arsenal are one of the teams reportedly interested in signing 17-year-old City attacking midfielder, Sancho, with the teenager stalling over a new deal in Manchester.
At the moment, Sancho has three years left on his current deal, with Arsenal, Tottenham, and RB Leipzig all allegedly hovering in case the starlet decides he wants to leave.
The England u17 wonderkid, who has scored 13 goals in 16 caps for his country, made 33 appearances for City’s youth team last season and scored a whopping 20 goals. He also racked up seven assists.
Sancho is currently away with the City squad on their pre-season tour in America,