Arsenal, Liverpool and Atletico Madrid are all currently being linked with Southampton midfielder, Dusan Tadic.
- Tadic signed for Saints from Twente in 2014
- Scored three and assisted six in 33 Premier League appearances last season
- Liverpool said to be preferred destination
- Atletico Madrid, City, Napoli, and Roma all linked
- Midfielder has £13m release clause
Elsewhere, the Times believes that Liverpool are seriously keen on the Serbia international. However, the Reds aren’t on the best terms with Southampton considering their allegedly dodgy pursuit of centre-back, Virgil van Dijk, earlier in the summer.
Tadic has struggled for game time with the Saints. While he made 33 total Premier League appearances, he only spent 2,426 minutes on the pitch, which means that each time he featured, it was for just 73.5 minutes on average.
With a release clause of £13m despite having three years left on his current deal at St. Mary’s, and Tadic’s apparent willingness to leave in pursuit of game time, it looks likely that the player could leave this summer. However, while his preferred destination is apparently Liverpool, it’ll be interesting to see if the Saints will do business with them.