Arsenal have reportedly had a bid of just over £13m (€15m) rejected for 17-year-old Braga forward, Pedro Neto.
- Braga reject bid from Arsenal for 17-year-old
- Portuguese side holding out for over £17m
- Neto capped 11 times for Portugal’s youth sides
- Made debut for Braga B in May 2017
- Played 47 minutes for Braga in Liga NOS – scored once
Braga chairman, António Salvador, has allegedly rejected a £13m bid for Neto and, according to Portuguese outlet Abola, the Portuguese club are holding out for a sum much closer to £17.6 (€20m).
The 17-year-old starlet only made his Braga B debut on 7 May 2017 against Porto B, but played for 47 minutes in Liga NOS for the first team last season, even managing to score once.
He’s also been capped nine times for Portugal’s u17s and twice for their u18s.
Neto has three years left on his deal with Braga.
Barcelona are also said to keeping an eye on him.