Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has revealed six lessons he’s learned while being at Arsenal.
The Ox signed for Arsenal from Southampton in 2011 and during his six years in north London it’s fair to say that he’s learned a life lesson or two. Or six.
Speaking to Arsenal’s official YouTube channel, the 23-year-old delivered the lessons he’s learned as a Gunner.
- Don’t rest on your laurels
- Don’t take games for granted
- Prepare yourself for the physical demands of football
- You can please everyone all of the time
- Don’t dwell on negative results – bounce back
- Hold onto the desire to win
Sound advice, Alex.