Joel Campbell is reportedly due to meet with Fenerbahce reps in London over a potential move.
- Campbell signed for Arsenal in 2011
- The winger’s made just 23 league appearances for Arsenal
- Campbell’s made 15 Liga NOS appearances this season
- Campbell’s scored scored 3 and assisted 4 this term
- The 24-year-old has 59 caps for Costa Rica
The Costa Rica international is currently on loan with Sporting, which is his fifth loan spell since joining Arsenal from Saprissa in 2011. Apart from a short period in 2015 when Campbell managed to make the Arsenal first team due to injuries, the player has struggled to bed in in north London and has instead spent time at Olympiakos, Villarreal, Lorient and Real Betis.
Turkish side Fenerbahce are reportedly interested in signing Campbell since they’re apparently looking to overhaul their squad. In fact, according to AMK, reps are due to meet in London over a potential move.
Campbell’s Arsenal contract runs out in 2018.
Read more about how Campbell’s getting on at Sporting here.