Crystal Palace have now had a 12th (!) player ruled out ahead of their Premier League match against Arsenal on Monday.
- Cabaye has played in 27 Premier League games this season
- Cabaye’s scored 2 and assisted 2
- Cabaye was taken off at halftime against Southampton with a calf problem
The latest Palace star to be sidelined is former Newcastle midfielder, Yohan Cabaye.
The 31-year-old suffered a calf problem away to Southampton midweek during the Eagles’ 3-1 loss and looks set to miss at least the next game, which is against the Gunners at Selhurst Park.
The France international has featured in 30 matches in all competitions for Palace so far this season, scoring two goals and assisting the same amount.
The news will comes as a blow to Sam Allardyce’s team who are already without 11 other players.
Here’s who Palace are missing.
- Connor Wickham – knee
- Scott Dann – knee
- James Tomkins – calf
- Steve Mandanda – knee
- Patrick van Aanholt – ankle
- James McArthur – back
- Fraizer Campbell – muscular
- Mathieu Flamini – muscular
- Loic Remy – muscular
- Pape Souare – thigh
- Jonathan Benteke – knee