According to an EXCLUSIVE from the Evening Standard’s James Olley, Arsenal have offered Alexis Sanchez £300,000 a week.
- Alexis’ Arsenal contract runs out in June 2018
- The Chilean is on a reported £130,000 a week already
- Gunners willing to break the bank to keep star man
- Sanchez will become top flight’s highest paid player
- Juventus, PSG, Manchester City, and Chelsea have all been linked
One minute Alexis is leaving, the next he could be staying and Arsenal are offering him £300,000 a week to do so.
After a disappointing season at Arsenal, the Chilean was rumoured to be off in the summer or at least when his contract ran out next season, meaning he would leave the Gunners on a free.
Now, according to the Evening Standard, the club have offered him a new deal which is set to smash Arsenal’s current wage structure and make him the best paid player in the Premier League.
Alexis or anyone from his entourage have yet to respond to this alleged deal, but then he doesn’t tend to respond to much off the pitch. However, Arsene Wenger recently claimed that negotiations wouldn’t restart until the summer.