Following Arsenal’s 3-1 win over Western Sydney Wanders, Arsene Wenger addressed a number of issues in his post-match press conference.
- Wenger expects Ox to ‘100%’ stay at Arsenal, as will Giroud
- Admitted Alexis hasn’t signed new deal
- Explained where Lacazette will play in relation to Giroud
- Hailed Australian support
- Described what he expects from visit to China
Wenger confirmed that Alexis is yet to agree a new deal with Arsenal after the Gunners’ 3-1 win over WSW on Saturday.
He also revealed that Arsenal haven’t made a bid for Monaco’s Kylian Mbappe, saying, “People have a big imagination.
“What we know now is that Mbappe is over £100m and after that it’s free to imagine what you want.
“But we have not made any offer. I think he will stay, it looks like that. One more season. Maybe he has too much choice. In the end, people don’t move.”
The manager also claimed that he’s sure that Olivier Giroud will stay, as will Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, and clarified where Alexandre Lacazette will be playing next season.