L’Equipe have revealed the true extent of Paris Saint-Germain’s pursuit of Alexis Sanchez this summer, despite the Chilean allegedly still being completely disinterested in a move to Ligue 1.
- Arsenal tell PSG that Alexis is not for sale
- Report: Alexis wage demands too expensive for PSG
- Alexis assists Chile as his agent assists him
- Alexis in “advanced talks” with Bayern
- PSG bosses fly to London to bring back Alexis
- Chilean not interested in PSG move, prefers Bayern or Arsenal stay
L’Equipe claim that PSG’s director of football, Patrick Kluivert, and chairman, Nasser Al Khelaifi, both traveled to London recently to meet Alexis’s agent, Fernando Felicevich, in hope that they could persuade the forward to come to France.
According to reports, PSG have made Alexis their number one priortiy signing this summer. However, the 28-year-old is apparently disinterested in signing for the French giants, and prefers a move to Bayern Munich or to just stay at Arsenal.
Arsene Wenger recently claimed that Arsenal won’t sell their star player, or Mesut Ozil, this season and will instead make them run down the final year of their deals in north London.