Wolfsburg are sticking to their guns as far as Julian Draxler is concerned and claiming that no offers have been made, despite reports that PSG have made a ‘concrete offer’.

During a press conference on Sunday, Wolfsburg boss Dieter Hecking, insisted that Draxler had promised he would remain professional during training and matches following THAT interview, but claimed that no offer had been made for the 22-year-old anyway.

“This topic is over,” Hecking said.

“Julian said he would act professional during matches and during training. and the one seen in training knows why we will not let go. he’s a player who can make the difference.

“We have no offers for our players.”

BORDEAUX, FRANCE – JULY 02: Julian Draxler of Germany in action during the UEFA EURO 2016 quarter final match between Germany and Italy at Stade Matmut Atlantique on July 2, 2016 in Bordeaux, France. (Photo by Claudio Villa/Getty Images)

The comments come after Di Marzio‘s report that PSG are very interested in the German and that the Bundesliga team had turned down the chance to loan Draxler out. Despite this, the Ligue 1 side are still being linked with the player by the media.

They also come after Bild‘s report that Wolfsburg are fining Draxler €100,000 for his interview, saying that he wanted to leave.

He doesn’t seem like a happy bunny at all, does he?