The Arsenal Ladies have returned from the international break.
England played a Euro qualifier while Spain and Netherlands played friendlies. Here is a recap on their playing time and results including the youth teams as well.
Injured and withdrawn from their respective international squad:
Scotland: Emma Mitchell
England: Alex Scott
Estonia 0 England 8
Casey Stoney was subbed in at 90+2 while Danielle Carter started her first ever England game, played the full 90 minutes and even got a hat-trick.
China v Spain game 1: 1-3
- Marta Corredera started the game played 90 minutes
- Vicky Losada started the game played 54 minutes
- Natalia Pablos Sanchon started the game played 54 minutes
China v Spain game 2 :1-2
- Marta Corredera was not used
- Vicky Losada was brought on at half time
- Natalia Pablos Sanchon was subbed in on 70th minute and scored a goal
Netherlands v Belarus 8-0
- Sari Van Veenendall played 90 minutes
- Dominique Janssen started the game and was subbed.
England u19 v Spain 2-5
- Chiara Ritchie-Williams not used
- Rianna Dean subbed in 53rd minute
- Evie Clarke starter and played 90 minutes
- Chloe Kelly started and played 90 minutes, plus scored a goal
- Georgia Allen subbed in the 53rd minute
England u19 v Slovakia 1-1
- Chiara Ritchie-Williams started and played 90 minutes
- Rianna Dean started and played 90 minutes
- Evie Clarke not used
- Chloe Kelly subbed in the 59th minute and booked
- Georgia Allen starter subbed in the 68th minute
England u17 (qualifying round in Estonia this week)
Anna Patten, Lotte Wubben-Moy, Taylor Hinds, Laura Hooper and Tinaya Alexander have all travelled to Estonia today.