We all know he’s handsome.
And we certainly know that he knows it too.
But now it’s official after a set of American (female) fans voted Olivier Giroud the hottest Premier League player.
A poll consisting of 250 women ahead of Valentine’s Day set about deciding the best and worst Premier League players based on their looks.
Organised by Paddy Power, despite playing up to traditional stereotypes, it is great fun but perhaps next year we can get the guys included as most of them would probably have voted for Oli as well.
The survey also found
- 18-21 year olds love Tom Huddlestone, but don’t like the look of Tim Krul
- Over 60s dislike Marouanne Chamakh
- Divorcees love Danny Ings
- Single women prefer Liverpool players
- Widowers hate Aly Cissokho, and Aston Villa players generally
- Women with the lowest education levels fancy Paul Konchesky
- Those at with the highest levels of education prefer Arsenal players
- Redheads liked Paul Konchesky, but not the Hull squad
- Women who didn’t care about their weight fancied Alexis Sanchez
- Those wanting to gain weight liked the look of the Chelsea squad
Watch Giroud receive his award below:Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Daily Cannon